The blockchain and associated technological changes will massively disrupt current economic conditions. The industrial revolution ushered in a world where business models were predicated on hierarchy and financial capitalism. The blockchain revolution will see an economy dominated by human capitalism and greater individual autonomy.
How that unfolds is unclear at present. Entrepreneurs and innovators will resolve uncertainty, as always, through a process of trial and error. No doubt great fortunes will be made and lost before we know exactly how this disruption will unfold. Our contribution is that we have a clear understanding of a model that can be deployed to provide clarity to the disruption as and when it occurs.
- Original article: https://medium.com/@cryptoeconomics/the-blockchain-economy-a-beginners-guide-to-institutional-cryptoeconomics-64bf2f2beec4
- Title: The Blockchain Economy: A beginner’s guide to institutional cryptoeconomics
- Published by: Cryptoeconomics (Chris Berg, Sinclair Davidson and Jason Potts)
- Publication date: September 26th 2017
- Author Medium: cryptoeconomics
- Author Twitter: