Recently, an increasing number of crypto market participants and observers have become interested in a framework for valuing cryptoassets. Over the years many a dinosaur has proclaimed bitcoin valueless, an asset worse than tulips (at least with tulips you got a flower). Now they’re trying to figure out how valuable these assets really are. That’s a big win for the magic internet money community.
- Original article: https://medium.com/@cburniske/cryptoasset-valuations-ac83479ffca7
- Title: Cryptoasset Valuations
- Published by: Chris Burniske
- Publication date: September 24th 2017
- Author Medium: cburniske
- Author Twitter: cburniske